Play layout with Sparkle N Sprinkle | The Flamingo Chronicals: Play layout with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Play layout with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Good morning everyone, hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far.
I am gearing up for Girl Scout Camp, which starts tomorrow! I have been 
the Director of Camp for 16 years now and I really look forward to this week all year long!
I will be MIA this week, as I have 100 campers to play with ;o)

Today I have another project for Sparkle N Sprinkle to share with you.
This month the new stamp sets were amazing!

Here is my little orphan kitty that we adopted last year. He wandered up onto our porch with two broken hips, poor little baby! He had been hit by a car. Of course we ran him straight to the vet, and worked on getting him healed. He is a bit rambunctious these days and you would never know that he had both hips broken at only 9 months old.

I have used Bazzill cardstocks, Pink Paislee Journal cards, Tim Holtz grungeboard letters,
punches and wood from American Crafts on my layout. 

I cut this film reel with my Cameo, and I added a thin line of glitter down each side using 1/8" Tear-ific Tape. 
I used Stickum and Glitter on the punched border behind the photo. I have a tutorial on how to use Stickum HERE. I used the new Leafy Flourish Stamp behind my photo strip. 

Here is another look at the Leafy Flourish stamp, I embossed with Detail Black EP. I inked the squares behind the letters, and embossed the letters themselves to make them standout. 

I used two colors of Embossing Powder on the wood banner. I masked off the top portion to emboss the flags, then reversed the process to emboss the top. I also used the circles from the new Journal Mixed Media set. 

My sentiment is from the new Camera Life set, and I used the Stickum technique on the chipboard swirls. I finished off by dripping some ink on the background.

To see all the details on this layout including the product list, please 
visit My Gallery at Sparkle N Sprinkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Anita


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Anita. The filmstrip was a genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the filmstrip idea and your kitty is precious.

    ReplyDelete