Catching up, soon I swear! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Catching up, soon I swear!

Catching up, soon I swear!

Hi everyone!! Thank you all so much for taking the time to leave your sweet comments on my blog. 
Life has been such a whirlwind the last few weeks. Taking care of my daughter the last few 
weeks has really taken a lot of time and I have just not gotten to returning the favor on 
YOUR blogs.
 But I promise I will pretty soon!!! Life is beginning to settle down again, and I am catching up
on most of my life!

Thank you so much- your comments mean so much!
Anita

1 comment:

  1. How is the new Grandma? Betcha you cannot take your eyes off of the new baby. I remember falling in love all over again with my daughter simply because of the new soul brought into our family.
    Scrapbooks tell our stories...thank you for helping me tell mine more efficiently!!
    Enjoy!
    Fellow Texan,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete