The Deconstructed Layout #16- Tower of Terror | The Flamingo Chronicals: The Deconstructed Layout #16- Tower of Terror

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Deconstructed Layout #16- Tower of Terror

Hi everyone. I have another Deconstructed Layout to share with you today.


I am using some wonderful papers and supplies from


for my project. Be sure to check the store for the latest items and sales!

Today my project is about making your own background.
I have used a plain piece of solid cardstock and altered it using stencils, Gelatos®, PITT® Pastel Pencils, ArtGRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, stamps,
spray inks, and molding paste.

Way back in the day, when I was a Band Mom, we went to Walt Disney World one year for competition. As a group of us were standing right at the front of the line to get on the Tower of Terror, who should walk right up to the front of the line but Steven Tyler of Aerosmith!



Check out How to Make Your Own Background by Anita Scroggins on Snapguide.


If you would like to see more of The Deconstructed Layouts
the entire series is shown HERE.











1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture and layout! Love the background Anita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails