Merry Christmas - Layout with Sparkle N Sprinkle | The Flamingo Chronicals: Merry Christmas - Layout with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Merry Christmas - Layout with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Good evening everyone, I hope you have had a wonderful crafty weekend and are ready to greet the week with cheer!  Today I have a layout made with some wonderful products from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

My papers are My Mind's Eye, a collection from a couple of years ago. I pulled some chipboards, flowers and ribbons from my stash to put my layout together.

I applied 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape to cardstock, cut my sentiment on my Cameo, applied Japanese Lacquer EP and heat set.

 After coloring my large star from Technique Tuesday with Gelatos, I randomly stamped it with the Journal Mixed Media stamp set and VersaMark, and heat embossed with Pear Star EP. The sentiment here is from Camera Life, and I have heat embossed it with Black Detail EP.

I love adding little bits of lace and ribbon to my layouts, and these styles that are new in the shop at Sparkle N Sprinkle are perfect for my style!

To see all the details on this layout, visit My Gallery at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a wonderful week!
















1 comment:

  1. LOVE this page! The star and papers are amazing. Love the layering!!

    ReplyDelete