Feeling the Love with Deflecto Craft | The Flamingo Chronicals: Feeling the Love with Deflecto Craft

Feeling the Love with Deflecto Craft

Good morning everyone, who is ready for Valentine Day? I am adding the last few items to my decor and I wanted to share some of them with you this morning.

I have received some amazing items from Deflecto Craft over the last few months and I pulled a few of those items out to play with for this month.

For this project I started with the Deflecto Craft 12x12 Clear Frame and added a photo from the Caribbean Crawl last year.

I pulled out some vintage crepe paper and made a few flowers for the corner spray, giving them all a light spray with Gold Color Shine.

I used some beautiful fabric from ADORNit and a fabulous little item I got in my Prime Blogger Event box from Clover - it is the Kanzashi Flower Maker in Medium and it is a pretty handy little tool if I do say so!

I added a rub on in the corner- I swear I am going to use that drawer of rub-ons up!

I pulled two chipboard hearts from my stash and grabbed some SANDY LION- yes I am a paper hoarder- to cover them with. The jewel is from my stash, I can't remember who makes it, sorry! 

Thanks for stopping by! What are you doing for Valentine Day this year, I would love to hear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment