Great Dad layout with Echo Park Papers | The Flamingo Chronicals: Great Dad layout with Echo Park Papers

Great Dad layout with Echo Park Papers

Good morning everyone! It is National Craft Month and there are so many thing going on to celebrate!  Today I have a new layout for The Crafty Scrapper using the brand new Echo Park line - Jack and Jill. This line is SOOO cute y'all!

I don't have very many chances to use boy themed papers, so I was happy to be able to put these to use. Of course, there are not that many pics of the hubs either, so that is a challenge too!

I layered several of the die cut stickers around the page, using foam tape under some of them for dimension. Of course, journaling in my own handwriting is a must for my pages.

For my title I used a chippie from Want2Scrap and white embossing powder.

Don't you just love Wendy Vecchi's stamps? The background stamps are amazing on page layouts too- don't limit them to tags and cards!

The entire Jack and Jill line is available at The Crafty Scrapper, so be sure to stop by and grab some while they last!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. What are your plans for National Craft Month?   Do you have lots of fun things planned?


No comments:

Post a Comment