The Traveler layout with Webster's Pages | The Flamingo Chronicals: The Traveler layout with Webster's Pages

The Traveler layout with Webster's Pages

Today I have a new layout for the Crafty Scrapper. I am so in love with these new Webster's Pages papers. Love the colors, love the textures, love everything about them! We have two new lines in the store- Nest and Strawberry Fields.

I am still working on scrapping the few thousand photos I took last year on The Caribbean Crawl 2015- we were in St Kitts on this day and we were having a great time.


For this layout I used the Strawberry Fields line. I started my background by using a lot of old chipboard alphas and applying them randomly to the page. I applied a coat of gesso to the whole thing and let it dry, then painted with two tones of cream and gold iridescent paint.

I fussy cut the flowers from one of the patterned pages and highlighted them with my new Zig Clean Color Brush Markers- these things are pretty cool!  I also added some die cut stickers from the Nest line. The hearts are die cut from American Crafts corrugated cardstock and highlighted with my white Signo pen.


Who is not in love with the new Petaloo flowers that have come out in the last few months?? These are AWESOME. I really like how they have lots of petals on them, but they are FLAT enough to go into my scrapbook albums. 


More fussy cutting here and again I used the new Zig Clean Color Markers to give the piece some extra highlights and sparkle. Because we can never have enough sparkle!



Be sure to stop by the Crafty Scrapper to pick these new papers up for yourself and see the full supply list I used for the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment