Flamingo Mosaic - Memories in Glass | The Flamingo Chronicals: Flamingo Mosaic - Memories in Glass

Flamingo Mosaic - Memories in Glass


 On a mini vacation with one of my BFF's we stopped in a cute little shop off the town square in Waxahachie, TX - Mosaic Dreams. After wandering around for a bit, the owner approached us and asked if we would like to make a mosaic. WE looked at each other and said "Sure!". Here is what I made

We seriously had the best afternoon making these projects. The owner handed us old fashioned lunch room trays - the ones with all the dividers - and we were able to walk around her fabulous store and pick the items we wanted for our project. She had such a treasure trove of stuff!

Of course being the memory keeper that I am, I had to record what happened somewhere,,,,,,,

So I just flipped the finished piece over and did my journaling right on the back. This fabulous piece hangs on the wall of my studio right by my work desk where I can see it every single day. It always makes me happy!

Be sure to check out all the amazing projects on the hop this month- use the arrows under the Designer Crafts Connection logo in my sidebar to the right to navigate through the hop.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment