Vintage Crate with Altered Christmas Tags | The Flamingo Chronicals: Vintage Crate with Altered Christmas Tags

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Vintage Crate with Altered Christmas Tags



 
It is that time of year when my thoughts turn to documenting my family Christmas. I normally make a mini album with a page for each day. This year I decided to make a series of tags and I altered a crate from 7 Gypsies to hold them all.

This beautiful flower is new from Maya Road and yes the bling comes in the center! I used my Cameo to print and cut the circles for the tops of the tags.

I used DecoArt's Crackle Paint in white on the crate first. When it was dry I lightly inked with silver metallic ink, then added touches of Metallic Luster in Silver and buffed it to give the crate an aged look.  I added paperclips with embellishments to several of the tags - a great way to tuck extra things on them! - this little glittery light bulb is my fave!

 For each tag I sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist and added ribbons, flowers, and other embellishments.



I used the Festive Collection from Tim Holtz - paper and ephemera - to decorate the tags as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~