Winter Wonderland Passport Book | The Flamingo Chronicals: Winter Wonderland Passport Book

Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter Wonderland Passport Book

A couple of weekends ago I was fortunate enough to teach at a fabulous event at the Crafty Scrapper - our very first annual Christmas Carousel. I knew I wanted to use this Passport Book die by Eilleen Hull for Sizzix, so I grabbed some papers and got to work.

My papers for this project are from Kaisercraft - the Silver Bells line. I also added in lots of other media- because I can't just make a mini album with paper!

I created this first page using watercolor paper - I simply sealed the edges to make a pocket for my tag. The very cute ribbon on the edge is from Maya Road's Fall release.

My second page is made using an acetate sheet from American Crafts - I edged the die cut piece with a gold pen - a super easy way to add some glamour to your page!

So,, do you see these rhinestones here (the same ones I used on the cover)? Take my advice and don't shop Amazon Warehouse in the middle of the night! I seriously ordered a 30yd roll of this stuff one night!! 5" wide by 30YARDS long!! I am using it on everything these days!

The last page was made with a flat kraft bag - I just folded it in half and punched the holes to match .

My covers are die cut from matboard, and I finished the papers off with a coat of DecoArt Crackle Paint. When the crackle was dry, I added a light coat of Silver Metallic Lustre - it really gives the look of Mercury Glass.


4 comments:

  1. I love this book Anita and all the cool different things you did to the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURCHASE DRIVING LICENCE Certificates,ID, Degree, Passport. Buy your driver license in Australia (Australia) Buy Canadian pilot licenses (Canada) Buy your driving license French (France, French(France) passports, German(Germany) passports, Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Israel passports, Email............lamahcedrick@gmail.com Phone number.....9169052356 Skype............sandra hilson Buy your Dutch driving license (Netherlands / Netherlands) Buy your driving license German (Germany) Buy your UK driving license (UK) Finnish(Finland) passports, UK(United Kingdom) passports, Spanish(Spain) passports, Mexican(Mexico) passports, South African passports. Australian driver licenses, Canadian driver licenses, Buy your driving license Chinese (China) Buy your license in Switzerland (Switzerland) Buy your driving license cambodiens (Cambodia) Buy your driver's license (Australia) Buy your license in Russia (Russia) Buy Canadian pilot licenses (Canada) Buy your driving license French (France) Buy your international driving allowded Buy your Japanese driver's license (Japan) Buy your license Ukraine (Ukraine) Buy your driver license Austria (Austria) Buy your UK driving license Email.........lamahcedrick@gmail.com Phone number.........9169052356 Skype..................sandra hilson Buy real and fake drivers license (lamahcedrick@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best site..so i like this.if you want to visit this site
    http://bezpiecznapodroz.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don’t have to come off as knowing everything. Groups seem to respond to an impression of vulnerability very well. Adding an element of humility to your voice will help you to connect with your readers on a personal level, which will always influence the sentiment your brand will have among your following.
    http://7levelsms.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails