Adore Baby Frame with Deflecto | The Flamingo Chronicals: Adore Baby Frame with Deflecto

Adore Baby Frame with Deflecto

Hi everyone!Today I want to share a project with you using the Pink Border Frame 8 1/2 x 11" from Deflecto. Although Valentine's Day was just here I wanted a project that I could display through the year rather than just for a few months.



I started by adding some fun polka dot washing tape around the edges of the frame to highlight color. My background paper is from Authentique - I loved the vintage feel with the keys! 





I added some fun felt embellishments to the front of the frame. I have been hoarding saving these forever so I am glad to finally use them! My banner is made using a die cut sheet also from Authentique. I inked each piece and after it adhered I outlined them with black ink to give it even more depth.


Another die cut accent from the same sheet at the top of my photo finishes the project off.








1 comment:

  1. This is precious Anita. Love the layout with all the little added embellishments. The banner is super cute and the washi border is adorable.

    ReplyDelete