Embellished Heart Frame | The Flamingo Chronicals: Embellished Heart Frame

Embellished Heart Frame

Both of my daughters are grown now and have their own offices so I am all about making beautiful things for them. Taking everyday things and adding Joy Iron On Letters is a great way to make them personal. This embellished heart frame is just the ticket to sit on a shelf an just look pretty! Even thought is is love themed it is not overtly Valentine day so it can stay out all year long.


I base is a 4 x 6 craft frame from Deflecto as is the Chalkboard material I cut the heart from.



I used the alphas from the White Letter Sheet on the bottom corner of the frame. I like to add doodles to my projects. For this one I used coordinating  X's and O's around the edge of the background paper to tie into the alpha's.



I added a heart cut from chalkboard material and piled lots of pretties on it. Who doesn't love sparkles and flowers??? The wood piece, the heart paper clip, and the large rhinestone are all from Maya Road. Everything else is from my stash (which must mean I have too much stuff!).












No comments:

Post a Comment