For the front of the Flower Pockets I wanted tiny little pots over flowing with flowers. How cute are these? I added a tag using a Stampin' Up punch, Kraft cardstock and some older Karen Foster stamps. I added faux stitching with my PITT Journal Pen from Faber-Castell.
I used the Candy cup die, some LittleB chipboard, paper, and an adhesive sheet from Thermoweb.
After die cutting I cut the sections apart, inked them, shaped them a bit, then adhered using Super Tape down the sides and a Foam Square in the middle. I used a hot glue gun to adhere a variety of wired and flat flowers in place.
I used an older McGill punch from my supply and my favorite Gelly Roll pen from Sakura to add accents to my flower pots.
I used a variety of flowers,some flower making supplies from the cake decorating department, plus some embellishments from the wedding aisle to fill my baskets.
Because some of the flowers are on wires that allowed me to arrange them to show dimension in the baskets.
Be sure to hop over to Eileen's blog to see the amazing things going on over there. She has an amazing inspiration team working for her. You can also find where to buy all her amazing dies and other products.