Embellished Christmas Stocking | The Flamingo Chronicals: Embellished Christmas Stocking

Embellished Christmas Stocking

 Who doesn't love a beautiful embellished Christmas stocking? I also love all the parties that Christmas brings. Last week I went to a Girls Night Out and we had a Stocking Exchange. Being the crafty person that I am, I grabbed some Rinea Foil and a trusty Sizzix die and went to work!
   
 
 I love Eileen Hull's flower dies - and they are perfect for cutting Rinea foil with. You can cut several layers at a time which makes the work go quicker. I used both the smooth foil and the embossed foil for this project.
 
 I ended up using multiple dies, stacking several layers of petals together and using a tiny attacher to hold them together. I used my Surebonder hot glue gun to attach the Maya Road resin flower to the middle.
 
 
 Shaping the foil is a breeze - just pinch the petals, or roll them around a pencil. They stay just where you put them! 

Be sure to check out Rinea Foil - they have some amazing products  and you are going to love them! Their inspiration team is wonderful too - so many great ideas for you to see. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Merry Christmas to you and yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment