DIY Toddler Number Book | The Flamingo Chronicals: DIY Toddler Number Book

DIY Toddler Number Book

DIY Book
This month from Deflecto Crafts I received a box full of wonderful stuff and it included the fabulous Flexible Pouches. I LOVE these things - there are so many possibilities!! I used the 3x5 pouches but they also come in a larger size for bigger projects.  I decided that the Princess needed her own custom Number Book and the Flexible Pouches would be perfect for that.  This was a super fun project and I hope she loves it!

Sticker book

Counting with stickers

OK, y'all don't laugh but I seriously used my thousand year old Sizzix Sidekick cutting machine and some Sizzix dies that are just as old. I think these were the Notepad Sizzlet set - but I would not swear to that!!! I cut the numbers in a variety of colors to match the cute stickers I picked up at the dollar store. Using black cardstock for the base pages I added super cute stickers for each number. Insert the cardstock into the pouches and BAM - they are pretty much impervious to a toddler.

Toddler number book

I used some paper I have had lying around for some time (you know you do it too) to decorate chipboard for a front and back cover, then used my Cinch machine from WRMK to bind it all together. Simple stickers adorn the front.

Be sure to check out the Deflecto Facebook page for amazing ideas and lots of craft storage.












No comments:

Post a Comment