Texas Bluebonnets Canvas Print | The Flamingo Chronicals: Texas Bluebonnets Canvas Print

Texas Bluebonnets Canvas Print

Texas Bluebonnets
Time is certainly flying by! I can't believe it has been three years since I took these precious photos of my princess in the Texas Bluebonnets. I have taken many more photos of this sweet girl,, but this is one of my favorites. I received a generous offer from Photowall to provide me with a canvas print of my choice and I jumped on it! I was able to select my own print and of course I picked this one.  I am so happy with how it turned out - it is amazingly beautiful y'all.

The process was astonishingly simple. Really. From their site you upload your photo, choose your size and your options for a frame.  You can even ask for personal assistance to make sure that you are getting everything right. You can even ask for assistance before you place an order and before paying!

I have a discount code for you to use when you order your own prints - so be sure to get all the way to the bottom of the post. 

The shipping was incredibly quick. I mean shockingly quick. You won't believe it. Once you receive your print, it takes very little time to assemble.


DIT canvas frame
When you receive your package it will include the print - nicely rolled up in protective paper - the frame pieces, and hardware to assemble the frame. No tools required!

Wood frame
Each frame section has adhesive tape already applied to the appropriate section. Each corner of the print is is cut to allow easy assembly. I placed each piece of the frame first to make sure I was going to get everything aligned correctly. Notice how the tape comes up around the edge of each piece of the frame - that makes it super easy to wrap the edges of the canvas around each edge.

frame assembly
Pull the tape off and place the frame piece back in place. Make sure it is correctly positioned and then press down to adhere well. Wrap the small cut piece of the canvas print up over the edge of the frame section and press into place. Repeat all the way around the print!

Photowall Canvas Print
This simple hardware - with no tools!- is used to assemble the frame. Line up the brackets and screw in the pegs. Sounds simple, right? Well, it kinda was. But it took a little bit of experimentation to figure out the best way to get everything in straight. I ended up doing one corner at a time, putting the outside pegs in first, then the ones closest to the corners. Once I had all four corners in I went back to tighten everything up. Bam- I was done!  Total time from unwrapping was less than 30 minute.

Bluebonnet baby photo
The colors are incredibly vibrant and crisp. The only thing I would have done differently would be to order the print that wraps around the edge of the frame. I did not align the bottom frame piece exactly where it should be, so there is a tiny white space showing on the bottom. Now,, I have shown this to three people and none of them have noticed this - so it is probably just my OCD showing.

Now, I am positive you are going to want one of these beautiful prints for yourself. Hop over to the Photowall site and when you are checking out enter the code  AnitaScrogginsTFCcampaign2018 for a 20% discount. This coupon is only valid until March 30, 2018 - so don't delay!



No comments:

Post a Comment