Grand Canyon Adventure | The Flamingo Chronicals: Grand Canyon Adventure

Grand Canyon Adventure

My daughter and her friends went to the Grand Canyon for spring break this year. This is the mini album I made for her. The album itself is made from Bazzill cardstock. I have always found that Bazzill holds up better than any other cardstock for actually making an album.
The paper for this project was Basic Grey's Green At Heart.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! 
We live in Texas, and these kids are all going to school down on the coast. So they drove two days to get to the canyon. They literally drove all the way across Texas, then across New Mexico and then Arizona to get there. 
The night they got there it snowed 12 inches!
They spent three days driving around the canyon going from vantage point to vantage point. And freezing. 
 The transparencies that I used on the project are from Heidi Grace. Love them. 

OK ~ take a close look at this photo. What do you see? Did you notice that my kid is jumping up and down, about a foot from the edge of the cliff???? Really? Is this why I pay all that money for her to go to college????
The one really great shot of my kiddo from the entire trip. :) 
Seriously! Could my kid be standing any closer to the edge of the cliff? This is the last road trip she gets to take without me until she is 30. But, they made it back safe and sound, and had a great time. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous mini album - I love all hte little details.

    Visiting from Paper Issues - I am having a scrapbook giveaway on my blog at the moment - drop by and visit!

    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete