My Wedding Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Wedding Album

My Wedding Album

Well, 22 years later I finally got around to scrapping my wedding photos. What's the hurry, right? Last year when I saw the Teresa Collins line "Crush" I knew that was what I wanted. It was perfect for me - it was SO pink! I bought the whole line and then some, plus embellies and bling. Then I collected some ribbon and some flowers. 
The hard part was the actual photos. I didn't have any! We got married in this little funky chapel in Yuma, AZ and it was pretty spur of the moment, with just a few friends and family there. So there were some snapshots, but no real portraits. So I had quite a time tracking down some photos to put IN the album! But my MIL and my oldest buddy pulled thru for me and it all wrapped up nicely. Here is the result.
The album is made from chipboard sheets that I trimmed one side off of to bind. The buttons are all from Basic Grey.
This transparency is one of my favorite pages in the album. This is my oldest daughter the morning of the wedding. Look how cute she was back then!
The flowers are all from Prima, with the exception of the crocheted ones. Those flowers I get from my good friend Sandy who is so generous to make them for me whenever I ask.
I made this page with a HUGE stamp from Tattered Angels. Then I added the pearls and some stickles for a little sparkle. Can we ever have too much sparkle?    

I don't think that Jade moved more than 2 feet from the cake table the entire afternoon. I love the embellies on this page. The stamp and buttons are Basic Grey. The ribbon is Offray. The flowers are Prima and Sandyvint .
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon. I love to hop around to other blogs, please leave me a comment with your blog address in it :)

1 comment:

  1. Your mini-album is a treasure Anita!! I am not yet done with my wedding album as well. Will take this as an inspiration to finish mine soon:) Beautiful work you have here.

    ReplyDelete