Christmas Box | The Flamingo Chronicals: Christmas Box

Christmas Box

While I was at Creative Escape in Chandler last month, I started a wonderful project in a class taught by Jessica Sprague . It is a hybrid project, and part of it is this wonderful box. I have decorated the box with some papers by Sandy Lion and Anna Griffin that I have had for years. (I am really making an effort to use some of the things in my room before I buy new stuff. It is killing me, but I am trying!) Anyway, I layered the papers and stitched them together for the side of the box. Then added velvet ric-rac for the center.
For the top of the box I made a spray from some flowers I picked up a at my LSS. They are made from beads, pearls, ribbons and glass.  I wrapped them all together with a gold printed ribbon to match the inking 
I did on the paper. I sweet Gingerbread Man finished it off. 
Stop by tomorrow and see what I made to go into the box ~ you will love it, I promise! Hope your week started out great. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful,love the gold touch!!and the gingerbreadman is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aita just found your blog and wanted to say you are certainly talented, love this and am signing on as a follower to see more f your gat work! Holiday hugs! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete