Family Album Part Deux | The Flamingo Chronicals: Family Album Part Deux

Family Album Part Deux


Well, things are finally settling down just a tad, and I FINALLY got to finish the family mini album I started last week. ( or was that week before last??) Here are a couple of photos. There are not the best, the skies are overcast here, which is good news, we could use the rain!
I have used lots of different lines from Teresa Collins in the book. For embellishments, there is lace from May Arts and Offray, Prima flowers and bling, TC chipboards, bling and ribbons, and a lot of misc stuff I had laying around. 
 
This ribbon is from Bo Bunny and it is fab! It also looks great sprayed with Glimmer Mist. :)

I am off to scrap more. I spent most of my day out looking at new kitchen cabinets. It has been an ongoing project for some time now and I am trying to wrap it up. I hope that ya'll are having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anita,this is so very beautiful!!!Great job!!!
    Have a beautiful weekend!!
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete