In Progress | The Flamingo Chronicals: In Progress

In Progress

I can't believe it has been Monday since I have posted! I am really trying to be better about getting my posts up more regular :(  We have started a major project where I work and I have been SWAMPED this week! 15 hours yesterday and 11 today ~ so I need some sleep tonight. 

I am working on a new mini album with the papers and embellies I got from Teresa Collins at Creative Escape. They are from the Welcome Home line and I am using them to collect together a bunch of my favorite photos from the last year or two. Just some random snapshots ~ nothing fancy. Family dinners, BBQ's, snowball fights, my girls hanging out, My Gussie at the family reunion, my Aunt who passed away last year,, just everyday life and those I cherish.
This is the front cover ~ it has a photo of Gussie and my daughter Heather from the family reunion a couple of years ago. The "Remember" tag at the bottom is a stamp from Teresa's line which is really cute. I punched a hole in the cardstock and tied a ribbon, then hung a beaded charm that I wired on it.
The heart at the top is attached to a flap ~ when it is folded up there is journaling underneath.  The "Family" is a punchout from the line. And that really cute strip of damask looking paper that is running across the heart ~ that is the strip of paper that you cut off the 12X12 that has the manufacturer info on it. But it was really pretty after I trimmed it off, so I cut the writing off and used the rest of it~!

On a side note - if any of you have seen that tornado's came thru Dallas last night, one of them came two blocks from me at work. I took my team and about 30 guests down into our basement for about 45 minutes until they passed by!!! It was quite a night.

I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for stopping by, :o)

1 comment:

  1. Gussie looks so happy in this photo Anita. I love to see all your pictures, and put faces to all the people in your life.

    ReplyDelete