Halloween Candy | The Flamingo Chronicals: Halloween Candy

Halloween Candy

Well, it is that time of year again. Time for me to send a Halloween box of goodies off to my daughter and her room mates at college. Sadly, this is the last year I will get to do this. She is a senior and will be graduating in May.  I have taken plain brown paper lunch sacks (because I know they won't last long when they come out of the mailing box) and added cute toppers to them.
I have cut the topper from Bazzill and Core'dinations cardstocks using the Lacy Labels cartridge on my Cricut. Love that whitewash cardstock from Core'dinations. I  then stamped the and inked everything.
I used some graphics that I printed from Jessica Sprague in the center of those great Prima flowers, adding the ribbon pieces makes them look like great big county fair ribbons. 
The small cards at the upper corners are from Graphic 45 ~ the Alice in Wonderland line. I have added a ribbon ruffle to the bottoms for a bit of whimsy. Also, take a look at the small charms dangling from the bows ~ these are made with Tim Holtz Fragments, a punch out from Graphic 45 and a little bit of Glossy Accents. Thank you to Margie Romeny Aslett from the The Girls Paperie for that neat little trick, picked it up in her class at CE this year. (which, BTW, she is a HOOT! - if you ever have the chance to take a class with her DO IT! We had so much fun in her class, we laughed so much our sides hurt when we left!

Gotta run and go get these goodies in the mail to the girls. Hope you are having a great fall where you are. I can't wait to carve my pumpkins later this week. The air has turned cool and the wind has kicked up. The perfect time of year. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment: