ATC Cards | The Flamingo Chronicals: ATC Cards

ATC Cards

Wow- has it been I week since I got to post??? Time flies when you are remodeling a kitchen! But the new cabinets will be delivered on Monday and installation starts Tuesday morning. Yippee! 

Ok - on to my ATC card - this is for the Holiday SWAP over at Pages In Time. If you have never been there, please see my side bar for the link. It is a great place with lots of fun ladies. One of the groups I am in is having a SWAP of 5 ATC's for the winter holidays ~ this is my second one. 
I have used Webster's papers, Bazzill Cardstock, some lace, a flower and some brads from my stash. The papers are layers on the card, then I punched the Santa from another piece, layered it onto the cardstock, sewed it for texture, then popped it for added dimension on the ATC.
I have 3 more to go this week, so check back soon. I promise I will get them up quick, because they have to go into the mail ASAP!

1 comment: