The Ballet | The Flamingo Chronicals: The Ballet

The Ballet

Today I have for you a sweet page I made of my daughter a when she was little.  This is a Christmas tradition for she and I - we get dressed up and go to the ballet. This year's was The Nutcracker  ~ one of our favorites.
The paper is Websters as is the Bloomers ribbon. The pins are from Maya. The ticket and the spinner pieces are from Tim Holtz. The other embellies are from my stash. The stamp is from Impression Obsession - I think. I can't find it right now, so I am not for sure! This LO is only 6X6 - I have a very cute "album" on my desk at work that I keep these little LO's in.
This was a challenge from one of my groups over at Pages In Time ~ the item had to have a "nutcracker" of some kind on it. Mine is there in spirit. :0)
I hope you are having a great week so far. I love to read your comments - so please leave some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment