A BIG OL' HUNK OF LOVE!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: A BIG OL' HUNK OF LOVE!!

A BIG OL' HUNK OF LOVE!!

A wedding album for my wonderful neighbor who got married last Labor Day Weekend is what I have to show you today. 

I am all about making Valentines and heart shaped projects right now!
I bought this heart shaped album from MAYA ROAD a couple of weeks ago, and when I pulled out the pics from the wedding, I thought ~ PERFECT!

I have a ton of pics, so I am breaking this up into two posts ~ half today and 
half tomorrow :0)

 For the front cover I have used Basic Grey paper which I have inked, some lace from an old project, buttons and ribbon from my stash and a big hunk of LOVE from the craft store. All the transparencies in the book are from LYB.
For this page I have made a flower with a punched border strip and added a brad for a center. I have used my Nesties to cut almost all the photos and mats on this project. 

This is the accomplice who lives next door, by now she should be looking familiar to you if you frequent my blog. She is my DD's BFF. These flowers are from Prima.

At the rehearsal.   I have sewn this mat and added a little bling to the page. Other than the BG paper on the front, all the papers for this project came from my stash. I am on a mission this year to USE UP MY PAPER.

This was a difficult photo - I'm not sure who took it, but the lighting was bad, and they were walking INTO the light, so they are really hard to see in the big photo. I thought taking this butterfly from Tattered Angels to block out the rest of the photo really made them a little more visible.  


I hope you have enjoyed seeing half the album. I will post the other half tomorrow night. 
Thanks for stopping by, and I would love to hear your thoughts on my project - please leave me a comment!


3 comments:

  1. wow,this is very pretty!!amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and what a beautiful gift. Hopping over from Bella to become your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!HAVE A VERY NICE DAY!

    ReplyDelete