The ColorQ | The Flamingo Chronicals: The ColorQ

The ColorQ

~*~*~*Happy New Year All!*~*~*~
I hope you had a safe and wonderful holiday :0)
Today I have a couple of LO's that I am entering in the DT call over at ColorQ. Arielle is looking for a couple of scrapbookers to round out her DT, in addition to the card makers she already has.The mission is to make two LO's using past ColorQ challenges. Not a bad deal, because there are so many wonderful color combinations to choose from.
Here is the first one,,,
 This is from my DD's Debutante Ball. She and her friends were having the best time. I have used ColorQ Challenge #1

For this LO I have used Bazzill cardstock, Close To My Heart Papers, and random embellies from my stash.

The second LO is of my Dear Gussie, at a family fish fry - rednecks at play :0)
I have used ColorQ Challenge #13 for this one

For this LO I have used papers from Bo Bunny, Prima flowers, embellies from Making Memories (the brown ones in the middle) and others from my stash.

If you have never been to the ColorQ, you should hop right over there - there are lots of color challenges to play along with ~ Lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work!!!Wishing you a happy,healty and scrappy new year!!!
    All the best,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pages, Anita! I love all the floral embellishments:) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete