Valentine | The Flamingo Chronicals: Valentine

Valentine

Today I have for you a sweet valentine that I made for a SWAP. I got my idea when I spotted the great felt base in the $$ bin at a local craft store. From there the project just seemed to take shape! The only requirement for this SWAP was that the actual project had to be in the SHAPE of a heart.  
Everything else was left up to me :0) Here is what I came up with. 

I have added a larger base of Bazzill cardstock, then trimmed that with a scalloped velvet ribbon. The patterned papers are Daisy D's and Anna Griffin. The beautiful die cuts are new from K&Co. The flowers are all from Prima. 
  On the back I have added more of the cute die cuts, some more of the velvet ribbon and a spray of flowers. I have added a wonderful velvet ribbon to hang this with.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I am about to head out of town with my DD and her BFF to spend a little hang time in Austin, TX.  

3 comments:

  1. Anita it's gorgeous!! I'm hosting a Card Challenge if you are interested. Details on my blog. Hope you had a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! a great big BRAVO from me!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,this is very pretty!!!I love it!
    Have a nice sunday!!

    ReplyDelete