Scrappin Away | The Flamingo Chronicals: Scrappin Away

Scrappin Away

Today I have a couple of quick LO's I did of just random photos that have been laying on my desk. These were pretty quick LO's that I just wanted to get done and in the book!

 This one is of a Christmas light tour - made up entirely of Aggie stuff.
Nothing like Aggie Land!  
I have used MME papers, K& Co embellies and used my Cricut for the sign. 


 This was my DD in her first apartment - we had just moved her down for her JR year at TAMUG and of course Mom had to take her shopping for new stuff to decorate that bathroom she was super excited to have all to her self! 
I have used Teresa Collins on this LO, along with some Bazzill cardstock.

My DD and her friends ~ hanging out at TAMU for the weekend, just bring kids. 
 I have used MME papers, Prima, The Girls Paperie and some other stuff :o)




1 comment: