ColourQ #105 and One of My Posse | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColourQ #105 and One of My Posse

ColourQ #105 and One of My Posse

Hello everyone - how is your Tuesday? 
Today I have a LO with the ColourQ #105 .
I ran across a quote on Pinterest (my newest addiction) a couple of weeks ago, and I 
instantly thought about my dear friend! I knew I had to use it on a LO about her :O)
Here is what I have come up with
I have used cardstock from Bazzill and Stampin' Up. The chipboard frame is from CI, 
the ribbons are from SU, Websters, and May Arts. Everything else is from my stash. 
To get that background texture on the black cardstock inside the chipboard frame:
1. I stamped with Cotton White StazOn ink
2. I stamped again with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder
3. I did not try to line anything up - it was very random. I wanted them to be off so 
that it would have that depth of texture.

Here is a look at our color palette this week 


Aren't those beautiful colors? Arielle always does such a great job with them!


I am also entering this in the challenge over at Stuck On You Sketches where the 
challenge was "Hearts". I have used a heart die cut mounted to a chipboard 
in the middle of my bow, and although they are hard to see, I have also used two
really cute little heart stick pins from Heidi Grace - they are sticking out of the top of the bow.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Do you "Like" me on Facebook? What are you waiting for???
See the Facebook Box in the left sidebar
<---------------------------
and click away :o)
Have a wonderful day!
Anita

7 comments:

  1. Anita, thanks for playing along with the Heart Die Cut challenge. So fun to see what we can do with our machines! Love your page .. very fun .. great job on the weaving! Hope to see you back at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT totally and completely hilarious!
    Great take on the challenge and SO glad to "see" you again!
    Well done and I do really love that color combo and I can see
    why you were drawn to do it!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted the heart right away! This is oh so pretty! Love the weaving -- such a cool embellishment for a page! Glad you could play along with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the colors you've chosen and I love the woven look. Thanks so much for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little heart goes a long way..I'm in aaaaaw at the colors of this layout and all of the lovely little details.. just an outstanding job on our heart die cut challenge..Thank you for playing along
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Gorgeous! Love the weaving and all the embellishments and those pins are great! Love your saying too, sounds like my kind of friend, lol! So glad you joined us at SOUS Die Cut Challenge!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete