A Little Halloween Treat........ | The Flamingo Chronicals: A Little Halloween Treat........

A Little Halloween Treat........

Halloween is almost here, that means I need to get it together and finish my treat bags for the neighborhood kids. Today I have a couple I have made for my DD and the co-conspirator next door. I think these are very cute and they are going to love them!
I am linking up today to Scrapbookers Anonymous  for the mini challenge. 
Here are my little treat bags.
Treat bag one - which will be given to Thing One
and Treat bag two, which will be given to Thing Two.
I have used some OLD, OLD OLD paper for this project, - it is 
Teresa Collins from JUNKITZ if that tells you how old it is!
For the mini-challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous the challenge is anything with "the letter C" so I have used my Cuttlebug to cut and emboss my Core'dinations paper and my rosettes.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fun and safe Halloween everyone :o)
Anita

6 comments:

  1. cool!! great job love it.
    greetz tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic project. really fun. you rocked out the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous treat bag Anita...love the colours and the rosette flowers are gorgeous, very effective.

    Thanks for joining in with us at 'Fussy and Fancy'

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- lucky kids- those look gorgeous- so glad you played along at SA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE these!!! The kids that trick or treat at my house aren't nearly so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Anita - such a creative basket!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete