My Halloween Hat | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Halloween Hat

My Halloween Hat

I love Halloween. Growing up it was the holiday that my Mom went all out for.
My girls went Trick-or-Treating until they were grown. 
I still decorate the yard and house and give out candy - LOVE IT!
I don't dress up any more, seems like I am always too busy, but I do have this great witch hat that I 
made and I love to wear it all over on Halloween. 

Of course, I had to use my scrapbooking supplies - how could I not?????
I love my Prima Flowers - they were so perfect for this hat. I used Glue Dots to stick them down  
and to attach the ribbon to the hat I used fabric glue. 
The beaded trim is from the home dec department of the fabric store. I attached it with Glue Lines - that is the best stuff on earth if you have never used it. 
I used the Mini Glue Dots to stick down the little 
Halloween balls. They are lightweight plastic so this was perfect.

I can't wait until this weekend so that I can pull my hat out for another year!
What are you doing for Halloween? I would love for you to leave me a link so I can check it out!

Have a great week!
Anita

5 comments:

  1. very nice love it... i'm alos snatching that cqc 108 i'm loving those color together... have a greatday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's beautiful!! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic!! I love it!!! All the colors are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!! =)

    ReplyDelete