Sketches In Thyme - Wii Dance | The Flamingo Chronicals: Sketches In Thyme - Wii Dance

Sketches In Thyme - Wii Dance

Well the Tick -or- Treaters are at the door , so I need to get moving! 
Here is my last project for the night, my take on the Sketches In Thyme challenge. 
My DD and the co-conspirator next door are so funny when the are playing Wii Dance -
how can I not scrap these fun photos????
My papers are Basic Grey - Out of Print, I have used embellies from Prima, We R Memory Keepers, Maya Road and a couple of punches. A really simple LO for me!! 

Here is the fabby sketch that I used
Have you been over to Sketches in Thyme yet??? They have 3 sketches a month and an open challenge - super fun. You should really check it out!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Do you like me on Facebook! 
What are you waiting for????
You can find me HERE

Anita

1 comment:

  1. what a fun layout. love the way you interpreted the sketch and the papers you used.
    hope you are having a great weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete