Sweet Dreams Princess, Sketches in Thyme DT Call | The Flamingo Chronicals: Sweet Dreams Princess, Sketches in Thyme DT Call

Sweet Dreams Princess, Sketches in Thyme DT Call

Hello blogging friends! I hope your weekend was spectacular!!!
I cannot believe it has been almost a week since I posted last! 
Time flies when you are remodeling let me tell you. 
We are on the the very LAST stage of the kitchen remodel from hell.
This remodel started last NOVEMBER. Yes, that is right, last November. And the backspash tile arrived via UPS on Friday, I will be picking up the rest of the trim this afternoon for the backsplash and we will be able to call it done for all practical purposes later this week. 
So happy I cannot tell you. I will post a few pics when I am done with it!

So, on to my Lo for today~~~ If you have followed my blog for any length of time you know that I do not scrap in any order. I  am all over the place!!! Todays LO is of my older DD when she was two. I have used sketch #178 from over at Sketches in Thyme ,,,here is my take on it
I have used my Websters papers for this one along with a little piece of Bazzill cardstock. My flowers are from Prima, my stash and the craft department, the acrylic star is from Clear Scraps.
The balloons I fussy cut from The Delivery I used one from the 12X12 and one from the 6X6 sheets. I covered up the Christmas elements on them with other embellies. 
For my title I used Maya Road chippies which I painted with a variety of mediums and embellished .
My newest fascination is stick pins and I made these to look a little royal to carry my theme.

Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme 
  If you are interested in trying out for the DT - you have until Oct 31 to get you LO entered.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!
Anita

4 comments:

  1. You layout is beautiful! You did an awesome job with that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita this layout is fab-u-lous! Thank you so much for the photography advice :0) I shall be sure to give it a go.....although not sure how much natural light I will get at this time of the year in the UK!! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This is a beautiful layout! I wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete