My Heart | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Heart

My Heart

Happy Humpday blogging friends!
I know, it has been forever since I posted. First we had the sickies, 
then we had to go out of town for a wedding, then I had to sew a costume for
my DD who is going to a Renaissance Fair this weekend. I finished the vest today ~
so I all have left to do is hem the skirt and I an DONE! Thank goodness!!!!

On to my LO,,,, I have used the Sketchy Thursdays wonderful sketch today. I haven't
been able to play over there for a few weeks, I keep missing the deadline!!
My papers are from Bo Bunny, I have also used Maya Road, Prima, Tattered Angels, 
K&Co, Authentique and some others from my stash. I have inked and
distressed my edges and sewn here and there with my machine.

Here is a look at the fabulous sketch this week
As you can see I rotated the sketch 90 degrees, and then I had to move my title too! 
The added challenge was the theme of "Gratitude, Thankfulness or Thanksgiving". 
I chose to my sweet  little babies (although they are not little and most days not so sweet anymore)
for my LO - I am so thankful for them! They make me so happy (most of the time)

I am also entering this over at Bird Is The Word , where the word is "Adore" 
which I have used in my journaling.  

Thanks for stopping by.... Leave me a comment - 
I love to hear what is going on inside your head!
Have a great rest of the week
Anita

5 comments:

  1. HI.. this is adorable!! i love the pretty colors you have used and the journalling is very sweet.. wonderful take on the BITW challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable page Anita.. love all the sweet girly details!! Thanks so much for playing along at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the pink and the row of pennants! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning page :-) Thanks for playing along at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete