Crop and Create Dec 26th Sketch | The Flamingo Chronicals: Crop and Create Dec 26th Sketch

Crop and Create Dec 26th Sketch

Two posts in one day - someone write this down!
It is a miracle - or this weeks sign that the apocalypse is upon us!
No really, I just found a great page on Facebook last week called Crop and Create it 
is an offshoot of SCT, and they have some great sketches. 
And we all know I am addicted to sketches!
Here is my take on the Dec 26th sketch
I have used Basic Grey papers, embellies are from The Girls Paperie,
Prima and some random things from my stash.

Here is a look at the sketch
I have flipped the sketch around 180 degrees. 
Love me some PageMaps!!

You should check them out HERE and if you are near Canada - they are
going to have some killer shows it looks like. Sadly, Canada is on 
the other side of the earth from me :o(

Have a wonderful day!!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. Well quite North at least LOL The magazine is a good one and generally handed out with purchases at many of our LSS. E-mail me your address Anita and I will mail you one! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a funny picture! Gorgeous page, Thanks for the info will follow them, too :) Happy Happy new Year, Anita!! :)

    ReplyDelete