GASC in Arlington - Sneak Peeks | The Flamingo Chronicals: GASC in Arlington - Sneak Peeks

GASC in Arlington - Sneak Peeks

I am busy, busy with projects for The Crafty Scrapper the next week, 
we are getting ready for the GASC in Arlington May31- June 2. 

Today I have a sneak peek of my first project.
I love these papers from Prima  - they are so beautiful!
The colors are perfect, I new exactly what I wanted to do with them
as soon as I saw them.

Here is a little peek at the layout.
What do you think? If you are in the North Texas area (or anywhere close) be sure to stop by the 
booth at the GASC in a couple of weeks and you can see the rest. 
If you aren't near, I will post it on the blog afterwards and you can see it then.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment