Happy Birthday Card | The Flamingo Chronicals: Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Card

Hello all my blogging friends!
I hope you are having a great summer so far. 
Of course, we are still HOT here in Dallas, but not so bad.
We are cooler than last year, so that is something!!

Today is a new color palette over at ColourQ and I have made
a Birthday Card. 
I have used Bazzill cardstock, MS paper doily, butterfly embellie and punch, 
my Jenny Bowlin butterfly punch (I am sure getting my money out of that punch!),
 Just For Fun Stamps, Tsukineko inks, Tattered Angels inks, and some bling.

I found this great tutorial on using MS punches to make mats
in sizes that whatever size you want. Be sure to check it out.

Here is a look at the palette this week
These colors are a bit of a stretch for me,,, blue and green are not ones
that I would normally use, but I think I did OK!

I am also linking up over at Catered Crop where the challenge this week is
to use the color white in your project.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Anita

4 comments: