Wild Side - Fabulous Friday | The Flamingo Chronicals: Wild Side - Fabulous Friday

Wild Side - Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday! Yeah the weekend is here! 
It is a little rainy here, but I am hoping it will clear up!
It is time for another Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs and this
week the Challenge is "Wild" - I have chosen to interpret this with a quick album
about a trip the hubs and I took to Vegas a few years back.

I don't have many photos from the trip so this is by far the 
THINNEST album I have ever made!!
I have used a couple of pieces of acrylic left over from another project for the covers. 
The pages of the album I made with postcards we picked up while there.

It is so rainy here and overcast I have not been able to get decent pictures. 
I am hoping to get some better ones this afternoon, 
and I will post them then!

Be sure to hop over to Frosted Designs and join in the fun.
You have until next Thursday to link up your project.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

1 comment:

  1. I love your clever take on this challenge! And using postcards is a brilliant idea! I tend to not have many pictures from my Vegas trips either... probably better that way!! heehee!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete