Snapshots - Christmas 2009 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Snapshots - Christmas 2009

Snapshots - Christmas 2009

Three blog posts in one day - surely the earth will stop spinning. :)
I am trying to catch up. With all the Holiday activities going on I am behind!

It is Tuesday so of course there is a new palette up at ColourQ and 
it is perfect for your Christmas projects.
I recently discovered that I had not made any layouts of Christmas photos.
I have made a few mini albums - no layouts. Mmmmmm,,,,,
 So I am playing catch-up there too.
   I am trying to make my pages a little less 3 dimensional - I realized that I could fit very few into my albums they were so thick! 
I have used Core'dinations, Bazzill, and I think the PP is from Paper Heart - but it so old I can't swear to it! Teresa Collins, Prima, Basic Grey, Melissa Francis, and MME embellishments.
I used Viva Decor Paper Pen for the pearl dots in the corners, and the paper doily is from the craft store. 
This was the last Christmas that my Grandmother was able to have Christmas at home - so it was very special to us. 

Here is the fabulous palette we are using this week
Super cute, yes?? Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the fabulous
projects the DT has on display. You have until Sunday noon to link up your project.

I am linking up at the following challenges:
The Pink elephant - Stitching, Large Title, Green

thank so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week
Anita

3 comments:

  1. HI Anita! I GLADLY became your newest follower!! :) Your work is amazing and I am very honored that you picked little ol' me to follow as well. It put a smile on my face for sure!! Yay... can't wait to see your creations. I am a scrapper at heart... but so glad I got into cards for I haven't bought a card in a store since ??? who knows when?? Nice to "Meet" you!! This double pager is a keepsake! I know what you mean about dimensional. I am getting better!! LOL!!
    See you soon!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete