Just Like It was Yesterday,,,, | The Flamingo Chronicals: Just Like It was Yesterday,,,,

Just Like It was Yesterday,,,,

Hi Everyone,, hope you are having a great week so far!

Today there is a new palette up over at ColourQ 
The colors were a little tricky for me, Always Artichoke is
not one of my favorites! But I managed to pull it together. 
This is a photo from my DD2 1st birthday party. 

I have used kraft paper for the background. The large chipboard is Technique Tuesday and I have painted it with Cherry Cobbler and added a pearl paint over it. My papers are MME and I added a few flowers and journaling. Pretty simple for me, but I wanted to focus on my one little photo!

Here is a look at the new palette up to work with this week
Be sure to stop by and play along. You have until Monday to link your 
project up on the blog. 

Thanks for stopping by today - I am out of town on
my anniversary trip with the hubs :)
Anita

3 comments:

  1. I don't see the card you made :( I think the color inspiration is very pretty though. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sandee, of course since I am out of town my photo didn't post! I will have to fix it when I get home on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Anita, that heart is awesome!

    ReplyDelete