Mother's Day Tag - Just For Fun Stamps | The Flamingo Chronicals: Mother's Day Tag - Just For Fun Stamps

Mother's Day Tag - Just For Fun Stamps

Hello blogging friends! 
I am back with another post today and I have my DT
project for Just For Fun Stamps to share. 

This weeks theme is Mother's day and I have chosen
to make a tag to go with my gift.

I used the following stamps: Sentiments 3Film FrameScreen Frame (stamped on the Kraft Tag using VersaMark, so it is really hard to see in the photo),  Leaf Motif 2.
I started with a Ranger Kraft Tag and used my Nestabilities (labels #21) to cut the bottom.
My papers are from the Prima Divine collection.
I used a McGill punch to cut out my sentiment and the butterfly is from Maya Road. I fussy cut the Leaf Motif 2 and used it behind the butterfly as an accent.
 I added a stick pin with a sweet crystal butterfly on it. See how to make your own in 
I used the Film Frame stamp to block in my squares, which I cut with another McGill punch.
I used my Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils to fill in the stamped image
 with a color wash before adding the punched squares.My inks are
Tsukineko and the pearls are Kaiser Craft.

We have a sketch as part of out challenge this week
here is a look
As you can see I rotated the sketch and moved the vertical lines to the 
top of the design. 

Be sure to hop over to the JFF Stamps Blog to see
all the wonderful art the other ladies from the DT have posted.

Have a great weekend!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shabby chic tag and the pin with the pearl flourishes is a nice creative touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete