Hobbit Houses Card | The Flamingo Chronicals: Hobbit Houses Card

Hobbit Houses Card

Good Friday evening blogging friends!
It has been a bit of a rushed week for me
DD2 graduated college - again - last night. 
We are so happy for her!

Maybe now she will get a job? mmmm,,,

Anyway,,,  today I have my DT project for Just For Fun Stamps
and this week we are working with a fun sketch as well as 
the new stamps that were released this spring.

Here is my card
My papers are from Bo Bunny, the sparkles are from Kaisercraft, 
inks are Tsukineko, Dusty Attic chippie, Prima flowers,
and the washi tape is Studio G. 
To color my image I used a handful of PITT® Pastel Pencils and
Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils from 
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft. 

I used Collaged Row Houses stamp for my image- but seriously,
they look like little hobbit houses, don't they? 
I have been waiting to use this stamp ever since it
showed up in the mail! Cute, cute, cute!!


Be sure to hop over to the 
some great work by the other talented
ladies on the DT. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment