Gift Card Envelopes with Glue Dots® | The Flamingo Chronicals: Gift Card Envelopes with Glue Dots®

Gift Card Envelopes with Glue Dots®

Hi everyone! Long time no blog, right :o)

It was a crazy couple of weeks there getting ready for and actually
having camp. We had a great time - little kids building fires
are so cute!


So I am finally getting back into the studio and today I want to share a 
project I made as a Thank You gift for our Volunteer Leaders at camp.
At GASC a few weeks ago I was visiting with Wendy Vecchi, She had
the most adorable gift tag on the table using these stamps, and I knew they
would be perfect for our leader gifts.

 I used American Crafts paper (the flip side), cutting them all to size and rounding the corners.
Stamps are "Art For You" set from Wendi Vecchi, as is the mask I used. I used
my Black PITT® Artist Pen to trace around the inside of the mask before
removing it and to add accents to the outline afterwards.
I used Craft Glue Dots® to adhere to the glassine envelope.
I used Pop-Up Glue Dots® to adhere my sentiment, so that it would have some 
dimension on the project.
Ultra Thin Glue Dots® are the bomb for putting buttons on your projects!
and here are my 40 Gift Card Envelopes, ready for the Starbucks gift cards we
gave to all of our volunteers this year. 

Be sure to stop by the Glue Dots® blog to see more great
ideas for crafting and home. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Anita

“I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.”

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are awesome thank you tags and will be tresured by all.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete