Carlsbad Caverns and ColourQ | The Flamingo Chronicals: Carlsbad Caverns and ColourQ

Carlsbad Caverns and ColourQ

Howdy blogging friends!
I am on the mend and finally able to do some scrapping
again. Thank you all so much for your well wishes after my surgery.
Recovery hasn't been quite as bad as I thought it would be,
and everything is going smoothly!

Today I have a layout that I made using the newest Palette from ColourQ
This one is for my Girl Scout Album
from our trip to Guadalupe Mountains. While we were there, we headed 
up to Carlsbad Caverns and Roswell to sight see.

Here is a look
I used a mix of MME, Authentique and other papers for this.
My punches are EK Success and Stampin' Up, the ribbon is from my stash, the pearls are Want2Scrap.
Die cut stickers are Jillibean Soup, and alphas are Basic Grey
Look how cute they all were! 

Here is a look at this weeks color Palette from ColourQ
I did not have the Caribbean Blue, so I substituted another blue for it.

Be sure to link up your project over on the blog to play along.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Tomorrow I have a fabulous project that I did for Glue Dots®
 to share so be sure to shop back by.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment