Study???? ColourQ #211 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Study???? ColourQ #211

Study???? ColourQ #211

This post was scheduled for Tuesday, but blogger is not my friend some days :o( 

Hi everyone in blog land, I hope you are having a great week so far!
I have the winner of my blog candy to announce and 
a layout with the new ColourQ palette to share with you today.

Here is a look at the palette we are working with this week

And here is my layout
I have used MME papers and Bazzill cardstocks along with some Basic Grey die-cut
stickers, MS doilys, Prima flowers, some bling, a stencil and modeling paste.
I used a craft stencil and modeling paste to create the large leaf, then painted through the stencil with Silks paint from Creative Imaginations. 
I used Kaisercraft chipboard for my title and colored it with Tsukineko ink.
My DD2 was trying to study and Paco Kitty decided that he wanted a pet
and he was not taking no for an answer! 

Be sure to stop by the blog to link up your project before next Tuesday.
There is also lots of great inspiration for the talented ladies in the 
Royal Court so you will want to see what they have to show you!


Now for the fun part!
Who wants to know the winner of my fabulous blog candy??
I used Random.org to select a winner and here is what we have

Miriam Prantner you are the winner! 

Wonderful page! I love the defined center line and great use of embellishments!

Please contact me using the email button here on my blog with your 
address and I will get your prize out to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today everyone
and have a fabulous week!!

Anita

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, this is just SO CUTE! the photos are great, but the layout makes them so funny. The choice of colors, papers and die cuts is so sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and those colors are amazing! I love your photo's, too cute.

    ReplyDelete