Aggie Rowing Crew - Frosted Designs | The Flamingo Chronicals: Aggie Rowing Crew - Frosted Designs

Aggie Rowing Crew - Frosted Designs

Hi everyone in blog land! 
Are you ready for the week??
I am - 39 days until the Caribbean Crawl, Y'all!

Today I want  to share a project I made using 
 the Love is in The Air Kit available from Frosted Designs.

This kit is so awesome! Anything with glitter in it is right up my alley,and then
you add spray inks?? I need to have it!! 

Here is a look at my project,,,,,

My DD2 was on the Rowing Crew during her days at Texas A&M Galveston, and
this photo is just one of those random pics taken on the road to a meet. somewhere.

The Teresa Collins papers and embellishments included in this month's kit
are great- I love these coral colors!! 

I tried not to make the page too frilly, because they were on The Crew after all,
but I did manage to squeeze in some fun elements. The round elements you see where 
punched from the back side of one of the papers. I layered the PPs and added a 
layer of Bazzill cardstock in the middle.

Along the bottom of my page, I adhered the die cut numbers from the kit. Using the 
stencil in the kit and Molding Paste from the Mixed Media Starter Kit  I added hearts 
randomly over the numbers. When the paste was dry, I went back, and using the stencil again,
I sprayed with Lemon Zest Dylusions. I added a couple of light sprays of ink to the rest of the paper
while I was at it. 

How cute are these little Camera Clips from Maya Road???? I layered die cuts from
the kit here, along with some ribbon. The arrow in the corner was punched from the back side
of one of the papers. The chipboard is Maya Road; I inked it white and sprayed with
Lemon Zest, blotting off the excess.

This "Life is Good" sticker is mounted on another chipboard from Maya Road, I had to 
trim it just a tiny bit. I finished with Alphas and more die cut stickers from the kit. 

Be sure to stop by the Frosted Designs Store to pick up a kit for yourself- these kits
have so much in them! I see two more projects coming out of mine this month! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful week :o)
Anita






4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout. Love the cheerful colours and little details.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! wonderful layout, Anita! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete