Blog Candy Winner | The Flamingo Chronicals: Blog Candy Winner

Blog Candy Winner

Howdy Everyone!! 
Wow- where did this week go???

I have been swamped getting lots of projects finished up and
completely forgot to post my Blog Candy Winner!!

So without further ado here we go,,,

There were 24 comments (and I am just going to trust that everyone
hopped over and liked my Facebook page, because you are all such wonderful people)


Yvonne!!
You are the winner

 
LOVE this LO!!! The colors and textures and layers.....wow!! Aren't those magicals just amazing?!! Fantastic job.
Yvonne

Please send me an email using the "Contact Me" link here on my blog
or
send me a msg on Facebook with your address and I will get your prize out to you.

Thanks so much to everyone who played along!

Anita


1 comment: