By The Sea- TCS June Challenge | The Flamingo Chronicals: By The Sea- TCS June Challenge

By The Sea- TCS June Challenge

Good morning everyone!
Summer time is here, and I hope you are enjoying it!

Today we a new blog challenge for you at The Crafty Scrapper
and this month we want you to 
USE METAL
anywhere on your project. 
Your project can be a layout, card, tag, off the wall- pretty much anything
as long as you have METAL on it! 

Here is a look at my project
I have used yummy new papers from Bo Bunny, Echo Park and Carta Bella for my layout.

Here are some close ups
This chippie is from Blue Fern Studios. I used embossing powder on it, then highlighted it with a white pen.

New Prima Flowers, and some amazing new METALS from Maya Road.

Die cut stickers from Carta Bella and more METAL from Maya Road.

I used my Wendy Vecchi stamp to create a double layer flower. I colored it with Faber-Castell pens and pencils.

Well there you have it!
Use any kind of METAL on your project and link up below before the end of June!

Here is a look at our fabulous prize this month
I have a package of fabulous Lawn Fawn products for this months winner.

Be sure to link your project up over on
The Crafty Scrapper Blog by the end of June.

Good Luck!

Anita S.

No comments:

Post a Comment