Halloween Fun - Designer Crafts Connection | The Flamingo Chronicals: Halloween Fun - Designer Crafts Connection

Halloween Fun - Designer Crafts Connection

Good afternoon everyone! 
It's the first Monday of the month so it is time
for the Designer Crafts Connection Blog Hop.


Our theme this month is Halloween and I have used some fabulous
Authentique papers for my plaque.

I used a stray piece of chipboard I had on my desk as the base, covered it in layers of paper and added some fun embellishments. The stamps are Wendy Vecchi, the ribbon is vintage from my stash, the witches hat was cut on my die cut machine, and the buttons and brads came out of my Halloween bucket.

I used a Sizzix die to create this frame, which I covered in double sided tape and microfine glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle (Purple Rain). The image in the center of the frame is from my stash, who knows how many years I have had it! I think it may be Daisy D's. 

I stamped the sentiment onto orange cardstock and cut out the individual pieces then adhered to the project .
I love how this stamp is the negative, so your original cardstock shows through 


So there you have it!
What are you dreaming about for Halloween? 

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment