12 Days of Christmas Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: 12 Days of Christmas Album

12 Days of Christmas Album

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a new class I am teaching this weekend at
The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie. The class itself is sold out, but there are still a couple of kits available.

I have used the Carta Bella Christmas Time paper line for this and a Heart Of Texas Studios base.
I created this album to be out on the coffee table so people could flip through it.

I used lots of glitter and bling through out the album.


There is plenty of room for photos and journaling.

Flip out pages are my trademark, and we have a big one at the back of the album to hold those Christmas day photos.

I included a large envelope at the back to tuck in all those special bits so they won't get lost.

If you are interested in a kit, be sure to contact the store- there are only a couple of kits left!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and have a great day!
Anita





No comments:

Post a Comment